Saturday, January 3, 2015

Introduction

Most people don't like to read these days. We can complain about this as long as we want. It won't change anything. To get your point across yo need to compress it into few bite sized paragraphs. So why write a blog? I'm not going to write one. At least not a typical blog. "Ironsquid writes" is going to be an extension of my Twitter: @Ironsquid_says, where I usually cover news about MMOs and RPGs. Blog will allow me to write my opinions on game related topics without having to split them into multiple tweets. Every post will consist of short introduction and bullet-point list of my thoughts on discussed topic.

Here's list of what you going to get here:

  • first impressions;
  •  reviews;
  • opinion pieces;

At the beginning you can expect new stuff once a week. In time I will try to post more often. Especially if I come up with idea for a weekly/monthly column. That will be all for now. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment